19 December 2009

Expedition

I finished up Expedition last night, wove in the one and only end that needed weaving, since I'd taken care of ends as I went along, and immediately put it on. I did take it off for bedtime, but then I put it back on to wear into work. I love, love, love this sweater - so soft, so warm. I think you'll all agree it's very flattering on me, too, though it does appear to change the color of my eyes a bit.

121909Expedition

We'll just pretend that underneath the sweater I've got Hugh Jackman's body, too.

10 comments:

Jennie said...

That sweater makes your chin look amazing! If I were you, I'd never take it off, either.

Diane in Chico said...

Very nice sweater!

(You do have his hands.)

Good holidays,
Diane

yarnslinger said...

what sweater? didn't notice a sweater... :o)

Chris said...

I want to learn that knitting magic trick, too.

Fredda said...

You're right...the sweater is flattering and, by the way, beautifully knit.

Michelle M. said...

Wow - you made a magic sweater. Cool! Will you knit me one that makes me look like Cindy Crawford?

Yarndude said...

Hot!

FiberQat said...

So if you wear the sweater at work can you turn into Wolverine to deal with obnoxious boyfriends who accompany their clients? Now THAT would be a sweater!

Sheepish Annie said...

Fabulous! Amazing! And the sweater is really nice, too...

that's J-O-S-H said...

You made that?!?!? I can barely sew together the half inch hole in the knee of my pants wiffout puncturing my finger!